Note : To ensure optimal performance and security, we strongly recommend Google Chrome to complete your application.

This platform allows you to apply for coverage
and gives you access to your insurance
documents at any time.

Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance

Provides commercial insurance protection for a business in the case of damage or injury to a third party caused by a business’s operations or products, or on its premises.

This coverage protects the business from claims that occur on the business’s physical location during regular business operations. It also includes coverage for bodily injury and property damage that is the result of a finished product or service done at another location. Often lenders, landlords and certain government agencies require that a business their provide confirmation that they purchase adequate levels of commercial general liability insurance.

Property – Building and Contents Insurance

Provides insurance coverage for all the physical assets of a business inclusive of the property, equipment, and stock at your operation, at off-site locations and even in transit. It's important to make sure it’s all protected. Commercial Building Equipment and Stock Broad Form covers your:

  • Buildings – and any equipment or signs attached.
  • Outbuildings – including garages or outbuildings on the same premises.
  • Stock – including raw materials, finished products and packaging materials.
  • Contents and Equipment – furniture, fixtures, machinery, and similar property belonging to others that’s in your care.

Legal Expense Insurance (LEI)

Covers various types of legal expenses incurred by business. LEI solutions provide businesses with access to legal advice and guidance as well as coverage for the costs of pursuing legal action once a claim has been accepted, both when a case is brought by and against the policyholder. The two basic types of legal expense insurance include After-the-Event (ATE) and Before-the-Event (BTE) insurance. BTE insurance buyers tend to be small or medium-sized companies that don’t have counsel in-house, and the policies respond to unforeseen legal events that can impact the business. Accordingly, ATE insurance helps to protect an insured after a claim has already come up, paying out for disbursements that the insured’s lawyer makes in pursuing the action and adverse costs the court could demand that the insured pay.

Mechanical Equipment Breakdown Insurance

A property insurance policy excludes loss or damage caused by electrical arcing, mechanical breakdown, and explosion of boilers and pressure vessels. Mechanical Equipment breakdown insurance covers: The sudden and accidental, physical damage to equipment that requires its repair or replacement. It applies to equipment in the following categories:

Electrical - air conditioning and refrigeration - boiler and pressure vessel - computer and communications - mechanical, renewable, and alternative energy production systems.

Crime Insurance

Crime insurance, also known as fidelity insurance, protects businesses against money, property, stocks or securities being stolen by either employees or third parties. In addition, if the business is legally responsible for clients’ money or property, crime insurance can also help to support these types of losses.

How it works

Step 01

Create Account

Use our platform to securely create an account using your email address.

Step 02

Application & Underwriting

Complete your online application – further underwriting verification may be required.

Step 03

Online Payment

Complete your online payment via Credit Card, Single Bank Withdrawal, or Monthly Financing.

Step 04

Document Issuance

A copy of your insurance documents will be emailed to you and will also be available on your client dashboard.

Have Questions?